PAINFUL Hiccups & Burps - Too Much Soda Too Fast

$9.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever seen a girl eat so quickly she gives herself the hiccups? What about painful hiccup-burps that leave her moaning in between?

Dani woke up cranky and with a craving for soda & sausage. So she orders three breakfast sandwiches from Hardee's and two liters of Coke. As she's desperately gorging herself, she let's out thunderous burps, treating you to multiple different angles of her fattened, bloated belly. After finishing the last of her light breakfast, Dani realizes she's made a mistake. She now has painful, out of control hiccups that slosh her overfull belly and make her moan in discomfort. She tries in vain to rub the hiccups away, dislodging multiple large piggish belches in the process, even going as far as to oil her belly and give it a slow, sluggish massage while trying to control her lurching belly.

>>In this video: AUTHENTIC hiccups and painful burps; soda chugging; navel play; oiled belly massage; belly bloating; multiple POVs; fast food stuffing

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi So how are you handling yourself with Mobility is it getting any harder as of recent?  I love your triple chin & Belly Will you get a 4th chin Soon?  I guess we just have plenty of time to find  out Because from the looks of it Your body has a problem to recover from the food you feed it & if you take it into consideration there is no way out I know you can only gain weight Dani! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.