5 Screenshots

About This File

it'sย a little embarrassing to drive intoย the drive thru by myself and order enough food for a group of people. I was feeling starvedย and I have learned one simple combo meal just isn't enough for a growing cow like me.ย ๐Ÿ„ย I spend most of my day just grazing like a cow and I'm convened I'm turning into one. feeling myself soften by the day is the most thrilling experience I have ever had. feeling myself spilling out of almost every article of clothing I have and knowing soon even more blubber is gonna be spilling out because of my lack of self control. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ just look ๐Ÿ‘€ at all of that new gorgeous attractive fat , rolls and more rolls wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ!! So impressed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s so lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’• wearing jeans ๐Ÿ‘– your fat gut hangingout of them ๐Ÿ˜ just look at that fat gut ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Eating tacos ๐ŸŒฎ and showing different new angles of the new fat you have piled on , it looks fantastic๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ And even when you are not gorging on ย fast food , it looks super hot ๐Ÿฅต itโ€™s really amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ how you make all of thisย ย work ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ And bringing it on a live screen ๐Ÿ“บ ย  ย  ย  Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ my lovely ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ

Link to review