8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Harley Quinn role play. Donut stuffing. Cream chug. Multiple dynamic POVs. 10.5 minutes

Harley's been locked up for so long waiting for Joker to come break her out. She's been longing for his vicious heart for so long... she couldn't help but stress eat her time away. How couldn't she? They've been feeding her so well in prison.

Joker arrives and is shocked to see how much Harley's porked up. He LOVES it. He finds her stuffing her greedy face with donuts with her massive greedy gut hanging out. 

He lets her finish her snack before breaking her out. She won't be much help now in stirring up trouble in Gotham, she can barely waddle around without getting out of breath. BUT, she sure could smother Batman under her huge gut!

Harley chugs cream like a good kitten while overlooking the city. She just wants to keep Daddy happy. She wants to get bigger for Joker and she begs him to breed her. 

Harley grew into a true glutton and by the looks of it, she's only just getting started. 

Harley Quinn Suicide Girls GIF

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Casey looks at her absolute biggest as she role plays as Harley Quinn. She talks to us as if we’re Joker and he’s finally broken her out of the jail she was being held in, except they also kept her well fed during her time locked up. So much so that she grew to love the food while she physically grew into a fat, round seductress. Casey’s belly is definitely at its largest, her hang is so noticeable and I can even spot a section of her fishnets that have torn because they could not contain the massive girth. The top she wears looks great on her as it frames the upper half of her gut as well as her breasts that have definitely have filled out more. I also love how her double chin is plumping up as she devours several donuts and explains that it might be better if she lazes about the joker’s lair, eating more and she can sit on Batman as punishment later. I don’t know about Batman, but I would welcome the opportunity to have this fatty Harley Quinn sit on me. Such a great clip, I don’t think Casey can produce a clip that isn’t hot. 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Lildevil

My god!!! This video was amazing it had everything I love in one. It's perfect, and Casey she makes one amazing Harley Quinn.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Harley has never been bigger and Casey plays the PERFECT Harley! Why didn't they ever cast HER as the star?! She steals the show with her enormous belly jiggling, bigger than ever. So playful and naughty, she teases Joker and piles in the donuts before he breaks her out! Call me crazy, but I don't think blondes have more fun. Harley is a dark haired piggy who can't stop gaining now and is ready to grow bigger for Daddy! 😍 Casey was born to tease and be playful - it comes so naturally for her and every one of these role plays she knocks out of the park! I can't wait to see how much bigger Harley is next time!!!

Casey, you have once again crushed it with this quality and editing! This effort is not going unnoticed. It's time to massively spoil our favorite growing girl as you have more than been doing your part to grow and be the hottest thing ever!!! Thank you so much and that belly is going to be rewarded!! 🥰

PS - LOVED the Batman animation, so cute!!! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

HOLY HOG BATMAN! Hottest Harley Quinn I’ve ever seen and definitely the heaviest. What a fat hog Harley has turned herself into OMG

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Anyone ever play the game: "What would be your SUPERPOWER?" Well, Dr. Casey ain't playin'. She actually acquired her super powers as Dr. Harley Quinn. This is no make-believe fantasy, Casey actually has become our fantasy 300lb meatball with a baseball bat in pigtails. Dr. Casey "Quinn" has been getting all buffed up on the nutritious Gotham City Penitentiary dietary plan. She's obviously been eating good while getting super soft on hard time. I imagine the deals she made with the prison kitchen to pack on all that beef. Then applying that weight to bully the skinny waifs out of their portions as well. Growing so well filled out she easily seduces the guards into sneaking her extra snacks. The Joker must have been thrilled to see how voluptuous the once skinny Dr. Quinn has blossomed. Comic book artists sometimes are criticized for portraying women as hyper-sexualized with unattainably developed figures. Casey surpasses their fantasies with her real-life curves. She's ballooning out of her outfit with her luscious bouncy body and she is very proud to show off for us. Bouncing her gigantic belly, flaunting her enormous tits and shaking that sweet fat ass. Casey has gotten herself well prepped and fertile to create a brood of healthy minions to do her bidding. The Joker knows she can squish the last drop of cum out of him like a tube of toothpaste. The Amazon Wonder Woman doesn't have a prayer against this mighty little thunderball. Casey will shatter her malnourished bones with that bat when she puts her full weight behind it. And poor Batman, he's just a regular guy - no super powers. Hahahaha! He will be helplessly pinned and ultimately smothered under Casey's newly packed on weight. Just the same as any of us would be. Seriously tho, look at the promo gifs. Now do you really think you can resist this plumped up butterball? Don't be Comical; SKWAD 4-EVER. 

Link to review
TedJenson807

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this cosplay and would love to see more cosplay of Casey in the future. Very very sexy cosplay video 10/10 recommend❤❤❤

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the intro and outro is soooo good! Casey has really put some time into this and I appriciate it so much ❤️ get this clip ❤️ 

Link to review
crudeatoms

The other reviews tell you everything you need to know: Casey is a gorgeous, adorable dumpling, her fatter-than-ever body spilling out of her tight, sexy clothes. She plays with a baseball bat and guns as she snacks on donuts and a shake, showing us Harley Quinn as we've never seen her before.

What really stood out for me with this video, though, were Casey's eyes. They're shining with delight, joy and mischief the entire time. You can tell she had so much fun with this. I hope so, because it'd be great to see more of this in the future.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Chubby girls cosplay is the best this video is a treat you get to see donuts devoured and some creme getting drinked. Definitely wanted tear the nets off that huge belly and give my own creme to make a lil monster. Everything is fatter the chin, face, titties, belly and hands. Can't resist this butterball of a woman hope to future cosplay or something very similar 😍😈

Link to review