Ruby’s Sept weigh in & measurements❤️

$9.99

(33 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After a long summer of stuffing myself like a pig I decided it would be a great idea to do another weigh in…
I really haven't stopped all year constant bbqs, burgers, ribs, sausages, pizzas, pasta, Chinese buffets all washed down with tons of ice cream and gallons of coke.
You can really see what it's done to my figure!😍 My ass is wider, deeper, softer and wobblier. 
My belly is bigger rounder and hanging lower than ever….And I just cant stop nor do I want too!
Come watch my fattest ever weigh in I'm sure you'll like it! 😉❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest rougerose

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby's looking bigger than ever, and she has the numbers to back up her growth! 

You truly will be shocked by how much more fluff she's put on since her last measurement!

Watching Ruby react to her new measurements is truly exciting! Her getting giddy about how big she's getting (and sometimes distracted by her new size~)

You're truly getting what you ask for with this 😊

Link to review
t69502a

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another truly fabulous video. We all know she looks gorgeous and is getting bigger by the month but it's great to hear her telling us her stats in that oh-so-sexy voice. Her curves and rolls look more gorgeous than ever in this video. I can't wait to see her bigger and curvier in her next update. 😍

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yup, she got fat, Sorry spoilers...

Ruby is a smoke show and she is getting huge. Keep it up! 

Link to review
Bradrig86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I underestimated how big Ruby is. I was shocked at this video. She has STACKED on the weight! I was completely taken back by the size of her thighs, bum, and that massive double chin

Link to review
Jiffy2

Wow oh wow, Ruby just keeps producing amazing stuff.

She looks glorious with her bum, thighs and tummy squeezed into those tight leggings. 

As ever, it's really exciting hearing Ruby talk about the changes to her body and how much she loves it... and as for the numbers, I go back to my first comment- wow oh wow! 

Link to review
Guest goddam

I find it unbearably hot to think that you are literally twice my size. 

Link to review
Onexzero

What can I really say?  Each time I look at Mrs. Fat Ass over here, it appears that she's been snacking.  Her belly is superb, getting that nice hang to it, while her ass continues to explode.  A very classic weigh in and measure that leaves me standing at attention ;).

Link to review
Guest Justin Tucker

I just started watching and am honestly shocked by how fat you are . . . like wow, I can't believe it's only been a month since I last saw you! What on Earth have you been eating!?

Keep up the good work;)

Link to review
b22lk

It's actually crazy how fast Ruby is gaining, especially given how big she already is! This really shows just how much of an absolute pig she must be making of herself on a day to day basis to keep piling on the pounds at this rate! I absolutely love how fat her face has gotten! Just look at that big double chin!😍😍😍

Link to review
overkill

That's a very cute outfit on Ruby. It's really showing off her newly acquired pounds. She's been progressing quite a lot the last couple of months! The moment when she uses the measuring tape to jiggle her belly is absolutely amazing

Link to review
Panonimo

It’s amazing how you keep getting bigger and fatter, can’t wait to see you get even fatter. Love it 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

Great weight gain! Can't wait to see you reach your 350lb goal!

Link to review

Wow! She has really been piling it on, just when you don't think she can get much bigger your proven wrong. Her lower body has exploded her legs, thighs, and bum are more gorgeous and curvy then ever. Hope she keeps up the good work.

Link to review