2 Screenshots

About This File

5 Star Reviews 

"Just the thought of you being my girlfriend  is enough to turn me on insanely "

You just get home from work early, when lo and behold....you see your fat ass girlfriend playing  with her belly on your bed. Do you  interrupt or do you hide in the shadows and  enjoy the show. Watching  her gently  caress  her big, bloated belly. Your mouth starts to water as she reaches for the lotion, in your head you're  thinking  "God, I hope she uses  all of it JUST on that Big, luscious, soft, milky white belly". You try not to make a sound, any creak on the floorboards  and she'll  know you're  Watching her every move. 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Green was already my favorite color, but after seeing this video, when I think of green I'll think of you! That is so damn sexy! If you were my girlfriend and I saw you playing and lotion your belly, I'll be honest I'm not sure just how long I'll be able to stay hidden and just watch! I'd immediately take that lotion and rub it all over your smooth fat body, making sure every inch of your body is covered! I'd treat you like a real Goddess, and please you in any way you want! Just the thought of you being my girlfriend is more than enough to turn me on insanely!

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh, I love everything  about  what you  said 😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review