6 Screenshots

About This File

Cum hang with a tipsy, very gluttonous Chyy as she gets painfully stuffed full of delicious pizza and cheese breadsticks by her feeder 😩😋 

He rubs and jiggles her huge, soft belly while fingering and playing with her belly button almost non-stop 😏 he jiggles out tons of gut busting burps and it’s so hot she can barely keep her hands off those expanding luscious curves 😈

So much fat, cheese, and grease 🤤 and not to mention epic POV views of Chyy’s ginormous gut 😍 

She talks about how much of a pig she is and how full she has become, yet begs to be stuffed with even more 😫🥵

This POV really lets you take in all of her gluttonous glory and see just how fat this greedy hog has grown over the past few months🤰🏽this clip is too hot to miss 💦

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Chyy can't so No in this one. She is stuffed slice after slice of pizza and breadsticks which blow her up like a balloon. She chugs soda and lets out tremendous burps as her overstuffed taut belly is bounced around, prodded, and belly button is played with. The POV in this video is amazing. Her straining clothes may say Barbie but she is a sexy sexy piggy underneath them.

Response from the author:

my reaction to this review was definitely like 😮😮🙊 in the BEST way possible 🥰 thank you!

Link to review
Mrjoecool234

This video is so hot I ended up going to the gym because I was so aroused and disgusted. The way you fat talk and shame yourself is so hot it’s crazy. I will def be returning to this store you are fucking amazing. I loved this so much. 

that’s so hot 🥵 all of it 😉

Link to review
rhythmalism

Let me b the first to say that this a must buy. The angles in this one are amazing. She starts off stuffed and you can’t help but to b jealous of the Addams family hand who gets to help bring us this video. Do not hesi at all…  

🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

OMFG

first of all this pig is already stuffed and she just goes there. Not too many girls push their limits ON CAMERA AND THEN SHARE IT! Chyy gave us what it would be like to stuff her to oblivion! This is by far her best work and now I want more OF THIS!!!

im hot and bothered now chyy 🤤🤤🤤

🥰 awh thank you! i’ll definitely be filming more content like this, it was amazingly beyond satisfying 😌

Link to review
SodamFat

Chyy is both! This bulging and belching Barbie has the body to make any Ken melt into submission. Her stretch marks are hotter, her belly and breasts busting out of their constraints. You also get to see her killer booty that could make Megan jealous. This is a must buy for anyone who wants to see a Barbie turn to a Blob!

Link to review