5 Screenshots

About This File

EatingShow•Silly•Get to Know Us

Want to know what it's like to eat with a couple of chubby girls? Come sit down with Candice and @jennifersbody as they chow down on some McDonalds and share some laughs (and show off our bloated bellies). ❤️ 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

Amazing to see the both of you stuffing yourselfs 😍. Loved hearing about how many times you have takeout, no wonder Jennifer is starting to get a little chubby but has a way to go before she gets to how many rolls you have Candice. Would be even better if one or both of you had the hiccups, I’m sure it happens a lot 😂. Glad to hear the burps candice, can’t wait to see more stuffings from the both of you 🥵.

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a sweet and sexy video! Love listening to you talk about your fast food trips and idea of the origin of the fountain of youth. You two make such a cute couple and I love it. 

And this video also includes a cameo by an adorable doggo! What more could you want?! 😂

Link to review
Guest jamesturpin28812881

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I enjoyed the video she is a very sexy girl 

Link to review