5 Screenshots

About This File

EatingShow•Silly•Get to Know Us

Want to know what it's like to eat with a couple of chubby girls? Come sit down with Candice and @jennifersbody as they chow down on some McDonalds and share some laughs (and show off our bloated bellies). ❤️ 

Other Files from MissSugarPlumpFairy

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

itsjenniesbody

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

i want to do this again right now it was so yummy!!! thought about taking away a star bc my burger had pickles on it but i’ll let it slide 😉💕

Share this review

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A casual eating video still enjoyed hearing that amount of times you guys eat fast food and seeing the bloated bellies along with seeing you eat food kind of made me want nuggets. Both are sexy girls 

Share this review

Link to review
abc411997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

YAAAAS QUEENS! Love these collab videos with Jennie. Can't wait for more to come. MSPF you should try on Jennie's clothes for comparison 

Share this review

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is such a sweet and sexy video! Love listening to you talk about your fast food trips and idea of the origin of the fountain of youth. You two make such a cute couple and I love it. 

And this video also includes a cameo by an adorable doggo! What more could you want?! 😂

Share this review

Link to review
Guest jamesturpin28812881

I enjoyed the video she is a very sexy girl 

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Amazing to see the both of you stuffing yourselfs 😍. Loved hearing about how many times you have takeout, no wonder Jennifer is starting to get a little chubby but has a way to go before she gets to how many rolls you have Candice. Would be even better if one or both of you had the hiccups, I’m sure it happens a lot 😂. Glad to hear the burps candice, can’t wait to see more stuffings from the both of you 🥵.

Share this review

Link to review