3 Screenshots

About This File

Unable to find anything pallatable at home I decided to sneak away to Taco Bell 

I ordered my favorites and quickly parked my car to devour my feast - 2 spicy potato soft tacos with extra sauce, 2 cheesy roll ups, a Crunchwrap Supreme with extra sour cream, a Beefy 5 Layer Burrito with extra nacho cheese and a large Baja Blast 🤤🤤🤤 this feast adds up to be well over 2,000 calories! 

This is my first stuffing video in a car, please let me know what you think! 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweetheart treats us to an intimate fastfood stuffing in her car. The close up angles give a great view of her cramming a massive amount of burritos 🌯, cheese wraps and other highly caloric food straight into her pretty face. She keeps getting looks from other people in the parking lot, seeing into her car as she stuffs herself with enough Taco Bell for a small army. At one point, she challenges herself to see how much she can fit into her greedy mouth at once!

By the end, she is completely full and plops out her big engorged gut to play with mentioning that she can feel her love handles growing right then and there 💗 Great video for the price.

Link to review