6 Screenshots

About This File

Are you ready to get me fat again? 

I didn't mean to lose this much weight, but here we are. I didn't mind it too much at first. As we all know, I'm a fan of myself at any size... but as I started to lose my squish I started to realize... Maybe I like myself a little more... a little bigger. So, let's do it again 😈

I squeeze myself into a skirt I haven't worn in forever. (I thought I got skinny but I guess not THAT skinny, it's still pretty tight!) And gobble down some Mcdonalds. I wash it down with Dr. Pepper and of course I drink evert drop because we know I love my soda and the burps it gives me. I let out plenty of those, and play with my full, growing belly. ❤️

Let's enjoy this journey all over again.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I usually don't purchase clips from thin girls until they have packed on some significant pounds. But Rose has a good history on Curvage as a dedicated feedee and i wanted to give her benefit of the doubt. She also has the perfect bod for fattening. So lets see if skinny Rose can break the skinny habit and fatten up again. Maybe this time for keeps.  In this clip she admits to losing a lot weight although she does not say why. She is eating Mcdonalds pretty aggressively and her appetite seems to remain in tact . She really does have amazing fattening  potential and could plump up beautifully if she really goes for it. She is very sexy and even thinner she has some great curves to get her started. So lets see if this sexy beauty can feed herself back to Curvage royalty. I'm hoping this time she gets really fat and sassy. I gave her 5 stars for starting her new journey. Eat my lovely . Eat.   

Response from the author:

wow 🥺 thank you so much! i’m so glad you enjoyed it 

Link to review
Ry_411997

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good to see you again! YES, bring back Chunky Rose! You always make your videos so sensual, I love it! This is no exception!

Response from the author:

thank you! 🥰

Link to review