Party Clothes Try-On: Part 2

$5.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

PART 2

Kitty has really been packing on the pounds recently. She barely notices that her cute party outfits are getting a little bit small for her. Watch her try and squeeze her evergrowing curves into some of these looks.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Because watching your jelly belly and massive bum one time wasn't enough, you up the ante and bring out even sexier tighter outfits, and I may have even enjoyed this better than the first. Your ass hanging out of dresses is always a welcome sight. Cant wear those around the office anymore I guess ;). Also, your bum was on full display in those tight leather leggings. Every dimple and the full shape of your ass was in perfect view and I love how they were like low riders and showed your thong. You have to do a stuffing in those too btw :D

Link to review

Here is part deux.... 😍

Kitty continues to rifle through her past clothes and confirms that perhaps wearing them to the office may not be a great idea or career enhancing move - Or would it??? 😁

Likes - tight fitting clothes that show off Kitty's great growing body, the constant giggles and belly wobbles due to non co-operating clothes as they refuse to be worn, confirmation of been able to wear size UK 12 - well up to her knees anyway.... 🤣

Just great and a must have - Gosh! I hope that there was a shed load of eating after these two video workouts.....

Link to review

Here we are with part 2 and that 2nd dress you tryed on did not fit you at all 😍 I think it even shocked you how it didn't fit at all. The 3rd black dress I thought you had broken the moment you started putting it on, but it did fit you quite well but my favourite has to be the leggings 🍑 you should definitely wear that in a future stuffing video. This was a great 2 part vid I hope see more like this, plus I hope you treated yourself to a nice big McDonald's meal after this 🍟🍔😉🐷.

Link to review