Ops, I did it again ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•

$9.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm getting fatter and fatter, and I've done it again, I've gained so much weight I can barelyย close my pants!!! These lasted a very short time!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
In addition to my belly being rounder and heavier there are new stretch marks that are even more visible! The belly is so tight inside those pants that it leaves obvious red marks on the obese belly!
All of this makes me feel like a pig! This round belly from different shots though doesn't change! I try to close them, to fix the shirt, but at the end I give in and start eating!

Pigs don't need clothes after all!๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•

Other Files from Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

NorthernWizard

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I think this is the single most alluring video Wendy has made, not only is she looking incredibly big, you're treated to her all over her growing figure. Commenting on how she's feeling, how she looks, how big she's getting and near the end Wendy is clearly enjoying herself enough to oink away like the fat Piggy she's undoubtedly become.

Response from the author:

Thank you๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
sixstrings

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

ops i did it again

i'm growing my fat

got lost in the gain

oink oink oink oink

i can't believe, you reached a new level of fatness. The belly looks even bigger and flabbier and yes...some new stretchmarks are coming...stay tuned FA friends!!!

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒผ

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A real drama with so much pathos and suspance. Will Wendy fit on that pants? It's a hard fight and you have to discover it!

Thank you for the review๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’—

Link to review
Guest TheFatNerd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Se continui cosรฌ chissร  come ti staranno i vestiti il prossimo inverno ๐Ÿ˜œ

รจ un rischio! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to review