2 Screenshots

About This File

Hey babe, can I talk to you about something?

Tonight, we have a double date set up with one of your friends. You ask me if I’m almost done getting ready, and I tell you to have a seat so I can tell you something. You can tell I’m nervous as my hands slowly move, exposing my broken jean zipper! I wonder why my zipper broke… these jeans are size 14s. I don’t think they’re too small… right?

Eventually, I tell you I have something to tell you. A HUGE confession. I have been loving how fat I’m getting, not only that, but I want to be fatter! And I want your help! I explain how turned on I get by myself now and how even though you’ve been pushing me to go to the gym, I have no intention of slimming down. I need to be fatter or I can’t be satisfied! You are super hesitant, but I can’t stop describing my fantasy to you. While I’m talking, my button pops open! Fully exposing my gut as I pull it out of my jeans, I ask you again, to please make me fat.

I know it may be unconventional, but I am so aroused by this belly, nothing can stop me now. Not you, not a doctor, a personal trainer… nothing. Please me and submit to my gluttonous ways!

In this clip, enjoy a GFE, belly busting through my pants, a button pop, submitting to gluttony, and more!

517EF87F-0BF4-4A73-B583-E0063E332EBD.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A truly gorgeous GFE. What I wouldn't give to find myself in a relationship like that!

Response from the author:

Aww I am so glad you enjoyed! And right?! Love playing out my irl fantasies 😍

Link to review
not a real member

Wow this role playing video is a  A+ ❤️💕😍 especially when you are talking about a secret, something you have been hiding, for a while now . And finally face to face the feeling that you have been holding inside your self for a long period of time, it is finally revealed. Especially when you are going into deep detail , wearing jeans 👖 and your fat beautiful belly hanging out of them . 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I find it truly insanely hot 🥵 while my heart ♥️ was beating fast , while watching and enjoying this awesome role playing video 🥰 you deserve a large size pizza 🍕 my lovely 😊☺️🥰💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review