4 Screenshots

About This File

(before and after, side-by-side comparison, fat chat)

Watch me squeeze into a dress that shows off all my blubber and bulges right next to my skinny self 😳 I honestly can't believe I've blown up so much since last March! I haven't tried on this dress since my last quarantine weight update and you can see how seriously shocked I am at how tight it is. It's so embarrassing to see my obese body stuffed into that tight dress right next to me when it used to fit perfectly! My love handles have gotten so wide and my belly's gotten so huge and saggy..idk how I let this happen to myself.. I guess sitting on the couch all day will really pack on the lbs 🥵 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Halrion

Utterly gorgeous - and what a comparison!!!

To answer your question... I'd start by trying not to gape in awe at the wobbly bounce of my date's ample tummy as she enters the cafe, or gawk too obviously at the way her thighs swell over the sides of her creaking chair as she sits down with a little puff of exertion. Keep up some idle chit-chat as she wolfs down waffles, pancakes and a big slice of chocolate cake to go with her coffee. Bring the car right round to the cafe entrance so that she doesn't have to waddle too far after her big meal, take her home and half-carry her to the couch, rub soothing circles into her big full tummy to help her digest, and maybe even give it a few teasing pats while mentioning how "someone clearly hasn't missed any meals during quarantine." 😉

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, that dress! I hope we see it again sometime. KJB's gorgeous body (somehow) hasn't destroyed it yet.

Even sexier than the dress is her enthusiasm for her beautiful body. 

Link to review
darrax

Beautiful before and after, love your transformation. Hope you keep the dress I want see a sequel vid where you can't even get it to cover your belly. 

Link to review
hgee

Kelli looks fatter with every video, it's so sexy.  She looks huge in the dress that fit her a few short months ago and is just as glamourous and alluring as ever.  But now with ultra feminine curves and huge confidence because she knows all the weight looks amazing on her!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review