8 Screenshots

About This File

This video was fun AND delicious. 😋 A sexy, plump ladycop was placed on "desk duty" and of course that's no fun. 😠 So she steals all the donuts in retaliation and proceeds to eat the evidence. 😂 Sitting there in her skimpy little cop dress, she won't even start working until she's done stuffing her pretty cop face. 👮‍♀️ The rest of the department will just have to be hungry today because she smashes her previous donut record 🍩 while admiring her curves and most incredible cop rack ever. 🤤

Car Chase Police GIF by MotorTrend

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Neverspent2007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good gravy Jess!

It is difficult to put into words just how ridiculously hot and sexy this video is, because I don’t believe there are any words to describe just how amazing you are.

With every single video you manage to shatter every expectation that I have in terms of quality, content and professionalism.

You do such wonderful work and it’s obvious that you like what you do and you loved cramming those donuts into your ever growing belly.

Keep up the amazing work Jess, I am so proud of you.

Response from the author:

😁😁😁 THANK YOU!!! 🙏🥰🤩

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Share this review

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

God damn, this is hot, even by gorjess standards. The roleplaying here is delightfully absurd, fun and taboo. I mean, the way she talks about arresting you just so she could jump your bones sent shivers up my spine (and other body parts).

I even learned some things. What other curvage video is this educational?

Response from the author:

happy love you GIF by Ecard Mint

Share this review

Link to review