5 Screenshots

About This File

Workout Fail Public Fat Denial

An oblivious Candice brags to @Curvage Casey about how fit she's been able to keep her figure this summer... Casey tries to point out to Candice how hard she is struggling but Candice is in complete denial... proceeding to waddle her pudgy self around the gym and make a complete spectacle out of her self... She really thinks that she is some sort of fitness model? Who's gonna break the news to her... 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey and Candice have come a long way from being the in shape and energized athletes that they used to be.

Where they would once breeze through grueling workouts and strenuous activities, they find that with their constant gorging and feasting that it’s not as easy as it once was.

Once again Casey and Candice exceed my expectations in every way possible, they’re clearly having fun and it’s easy to see that they both enjoy how massive they’ve gotten over the last year with no end in sight.

Keep up the amazing work you two, it’s always a good day when starting out with Casey and Candice.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Candice exercising with Casey is so hot! I’m only surprised by ow much I like because usually workout clips are not usually my first choice but these two beautiful women have most definitely changed my mind about that. And as far as the quality of this clip, it is top notch. Candice is still insisting she is still in shape, and It’s definitely my kind of shape I look for. The best part of this clip is when Candice and Casey are bouncing on the big rubber balls by the mirrors. The camera angle combined with the reflections in the mirror truly show off how each of them is getting so big, round and incredibly sexy! 😍🔥🥵

Link to review