5 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back - WE’RE BACK! 

And this time its BIGGER, FATTER, SEXIER, and HOTTER than ever before!

KP measures me, belittles my slow gain and sensually stuffs my face with cupcakes and cream while we caress each other’s bodies. 

It made me so hot to do this and you wouldn’t believe what we did afterwards!

I’m so glad we had the chance to finally do this with one another 🧡

Now look at this comparison!

7288748B-7F1D-4AC8-AD5D-3EA1E49B2B54.thumb.jpeg.10517e6f7b62f756fe0d9e6690562ce2.jpeg

60A9E8F3-E28F-4E17-A038-F6E3AF281870.thumb.jpeg.0198a7212a466200329dedadf09d621f.jpeg

130DFD6F-2DFD-44B7-82F5-987D02B80221.thumb.jpeg.1afdff36b7967928f2b0d3386804f665.jpeg

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well holy shit, wanna see the greatest thing ever recorded? Buy this clip. Seriously, it's incredible. I don't understand how it works, but every single time CC posts she is looking even more beautiful, and definitely bigger, than before and seeing her with Kitty in this clip is easily one of the best things I've seen. 

Everything you could possibly want is here, CC and KP looking absolutely stunning (KP's recent gains have been ridiculous, just look at that enormous body 🥵), we have some measurements being taken which one person (me) described as the greatest, hottest and fattest sight ever put to video and we have some amazing, intimate feeding between CC and KP and honestly, after seeing it, it's made the world a brighter place.

I won't go into detail as this is definitely something you should explore and enjoy as the clip unfolds, but CC getting her belly measured is single handedly the best thing I've ever seen and I'm not exaggerating when I say it could bring peace to the world if everyone just stopped and admired what a beautiful human she really is.

Right, that's enough rambling, this ace and you should buy it. Amazing job @ChubbyCupcake and @KittyPiggy, it's so fucking good seeing you two on screen again 🖤

Link to review
overkill

It's awesome to see a collab between CC and KP again! The way that they look at and touch each other's bodies is so hot. I definitely look forward to seeing them feeding each other

Link to review
Guest frangipani

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

These two hefty hotties are back and they are delicious as Kitty measures Chubby Cupcake's gorgeous girth; I love how they're immense bellies press against each other as they measure. they look so hot as they feed each other, almost being too big to fit on the loveseat together, with their sexy bulging curves. I can only imagine what an insatiable dinner for two between them would be like...

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.37.58 PM.png

Link to review
jj22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A truly stunning video.  Seriously, I'm in total awe.  Stop dithering about it - and buy this video NOW!

The amazing @ChubbyCupcake needs her body measuring - and who better to assist than the equally amazing @KittyPiggy?  I'm really not sure I have the words to describe how beautiful these two ladies are: they're funny, they're cute, they're gorgeous, and they have two of the greatest bodies EVER.

There are just so many fabulous moments here:

-watch how proud CC is of herself when she finds she's increased her measurements!

-watch when KP sits down to measure CC's legs.  Her body spreads out so much!!  Check out that sexy WIDTH!!

-watch in bewilderment at that teeny-tiny, microscopic little strip of fabric stretching across CC's massive middle!  Why doesn't it snap?  What's it made of?

-03:30: check out that side-view of CC holding her massive belly up as KP measures her ass.  Oh my god.  OH MY GOD.  OH.  MY.  GOD.

Okay, okay, okay - I could pick out jaw-droppingly gorgeous moments all night long.  Let's just say the measurements sequence is pretty damn incredible.

But this isn't JUST a measurements video.  Having done with the tape-measure, these two bountiful beauties wedge themselves into a little sofa.  Their bellies look absolutely FANTASTIC, billowing out in front of them, but it's not just their bellies that look magnificent: it's their legs, their arms, their curved shoulders, their ultra-pretty faces.  It's EVERYTHING.

Sometimes, I buy a video on Curvage and I think "that was awesome" and it goes into a folder.  This isn't one of those videos.  This is a video so breath-takingly, heart-stoppingly, pulse-poundingly awesome that you'll want to put it on your desktop so you have quick, easy access to it because you just know you'll keep on coming back to it again and again and again.

"You want it all?" KP asks as she shoves a cupcake into CC's pretty mouth.  The sound CC makes (at 07:45) is something I could listen to on repeat for about three weeks.

KP is playfully dominant as CC takes on a submissive "good piggy girl" role - and things get hotter and hotter and hotter.  CC looks so pretty with her mouth packed full of cupcakes!

In the final few minutes, everything just seems to go up another level.  It's like they forget the camera's on, and really begin to enjoy each other - A LOT.  I'm not going to spoil it, but just watch what happens at the end!!!

Seriously thinking of starting a petition calling for some kind of law that makes it compulsory for these two to make videos like this every week.

Enough of my yakking - just buy the damn video!  It's the BEST THING ON CURVAGE!!

Response from the author:

I absolutely adore this review. This video was so amazing to make with KP and we wanted to give you the reactions like you mentioned - the same reactions we felt whilst touching each other, feeding each other, and just loving every moment of one another. 

Thank you so much for the time you take to write your reviews - it means a lot to me. Considering I haven’t been around for a while its nice to know that you’re still here for the journey 🧡

All the love and hugs - CC 🧡 xx

Link to review
Guest Belly

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

CC and KP are both my favourite gainers and this clip really is something! I’ve missed CC’s updates but lemme tell ya.. somebody has been snacking on the side.. she really is so pretty and FAT now! And KP has gained a TON with her! This is honestly the sexiest video so far made on this site and I cant wait for the next comparison. The way your bellies jiggle together is just so cute!!! 
🐷🔥😈🥵

Thank you so much for your review - i deffo have been snacking on the side, you’ll never stop this fat pig! Thanks for staying with me despite me being gone for a while. 

All the love and hugs - CC 🧡 xx

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Awwww a review already thank you!!! 🧡🧡🧡

Link to review