6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since KP and CC last hung out together and they can't believe just how much each other have grown!

Seeing CC's belly in person looking so massive gets KP thinking... "what would it feel like to have it on top of me? 😈"

After taking turns squashing each other and admiring each other's beautiful growing bodies, CC announces that she's actually got a toy just for squashing and she'd love to share it with KP.

Can the toy really handle both of their body weights combined? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Holy thongs!  This is one SEXY MONSTER of a video!!

If you're into dynamic, funny, charismatic, cute, sexy, beautiful, MASSIVE ladies enjoying each other (and what are you doing on Curvage if you don't fall into that category?), then you've hit the jackpot.  Buy this video, sit back, and enjoy the ride.  And what a frikking fantastic ride it is...

These two fabulous beauties are SO into each other!!  They straddle each other, sit in each other's laps, and completely crush each other!  And they LOVE doing it!  The fat-admiration here is almost certainly the most MAGICAL, EROTIC stuff I've seen in a long, long time.

Matching their magnetic, fun personalities are bodies to DIE FOR.  To.  Die.  For.  Some of the imagery here is simply mind-blowing - it's all a sexy blur of super-pretty faces, massive bellies, ultra-thick thighs, curvaceous arms, big breasts, and gigantic asses.  This has got to be what heaven's like, right? 

Later, they bring in a very, very, very lucky dude (who gets referred to as a "toy"!) who gets to experience the full weight of KP and CC.  That is one lucky guy.  I'm so jealous.

The video ends with more proof that these two double-chinned darlings really, really dig each other!  WOW!  I didn't want this bit to end.  

Inspirational.  Beautiful.  Sexy.

(Still jealous of that guy.)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much JJ 🥰🥰♥️

Link to review