5 Screenshots

About This File

In my skin tight shorts and crop top I get on all fours and give you the ultimate jiggling experience! I switch between showing the camera my fat ass from behind and all my fat rolls from the side, and then jiggle until the point of exhaustion several times. Shot with a mixture of dynamic and static shots, and mixed with a variety of angles so you can get the best possible view of my fat jiggly body! You'll LOVE seeing my plump body jiggle and shake for you, the ass shots are especially fantastic ;) ~ Includes: all fours, full body jiggling, multiple angles, static (still) and dyanmic (moving/close ups) shots, out of breath/exhaustion

all fours jiggling 1.gif

all fours jiggling 2.gif

all fours jiggling 3.gif

all fours jiggling 4.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Ero -hime is one of my favorites .  She is Sexy, seductive and has fattened to near perfection. Of course on all fours we can she how beautifully fattened she is . With Thighs and ass this well rounded it is satisfying just to watch her show off her bountiful  assets. I love how she has gained . A few more pounds and shes a goddess.

Link to review