MENTOS + SODA = TUMMY EXPLOSION! 💥

$4.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Mentos & soda? sounds like the perfect recipe for a huge bloated belly! 🤔 Kitty's favorite! 😈💕

So..to the store she went! Watch what happens when kitty pops a bunch of mentos & downs a bunch of soda ..she even tests her limits by jumping up and down 😂 lets just say...her tummy nearly doubles in size! All while the buttons on her shirt are begging for some relief, Kitty needs to unbutton them before they POP!  

This video includes lots & lots of burping, belly rubs & belly worship 😁

Picture_20210918_002731619.thumb.jpg.d237c2426dafce49f76b360ca47ccfd6.jpg

Picture_20210917_232157411.thumb.jpg.5e8cada8ca6f8776078dfc9f704961a0.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow I just can't get enough how happy & energetic Kitty is about food, drinks, or sweets 😩 She's got such a good taste for fashion because literally everything in her wardrobe looks so damn beautiful!! I love how she was nervous at the start, but by the time the Mentos started breaking down she just can't stop smiling & saying "Oh my God" after every burp 😂 This video is a must for Kitty fans who really enjoy her burps. They just keep getting better and better! Thank you for making such an awesome video Kitty!! 😊💙

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

HungryLilPig can burp and she had the body of Bernini and Michelangelo would have sculpted if they were into big women.

Impress me by swallowing the mentors and upping the coke next time. You'll be in store for nice personal treat!

Link to review
Kazuya

My first video i have bought i love it can you please do another soda and mentos Bloat this is sexy and hot

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Bigger than ever in more ways than one! Kitty looks fabulous and you will love the effect the coke and mentos has on her. Would love to be able to give the needed belly rub 🥰 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I was surprised and turned on by how much Kitty has grown since I last viewed a clip by her. I was also pleasantly surprised by the burps she let out after combining her coke and mentos. I’ve always been one to really appreciate a fat woman who doesn’t mind exhaling some big belches to relieve the pressure in her belly so there’s room for more snacks and meals later. Kitty’s gaining journey has clearly turned into an exciting and epic one considering how much she has already added on and she has her sights for even more in future which I can’t wait to see. 😍🥵🔥

Link to review
NeilS

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Incredible video (and science experiment!)! HLK is looking big even before popping about 5-10 mentos, let alone after! Great to see her clearly enjoying the experiment and I think the belly will reduce back down in size but not by all that much… ! That one piece is under serious strain toward the end! 

Link to review
fontenoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty continues to amaze with every new video. Nothing beats that beautiful smile and jaw droppingly beautiful figure. 10/10 would highly recommend this video. Thank you, Kitty! Keep up the great work!

Link to review
distance23

Curiosity didn't kill the kitty (thank goodness); instead it made her even more well-rounded in the midsection. Every time I think she's reached a plateau, Kitty more than surpasses it and her giant features, alongside her burps, make this video worth getting

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Kitty is blowing up in more ways than one! She is putting in a ton of effort for us and it really shows. Plus she is just gorgeous with a bright bubbly attitude (and growing the body to match). Big bellies and lots of bloating here to say the least 

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

First of of all I really wish I could rate this more than 5 star because this is literally the definition of Perfection!!! The Belly shots, The Burps the Body and of course cute kitty herself its all amazing!!! I've been looking forward to more vids like this, love it 1000/10!!! Keep it Up Kitty!!!

Response from the author:

Awwww, what a review! So glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun making it 😁💋💋

If you or anyone else have any video recommendations I'd love to hear them 😁💕

Link to review