10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh in. Gaining updates. New gaining goal. Body changes. 10+ minutes

Casey's last weigh in was on July 16th, and 2 months later on September 16th she is looking SO much bigger! Her lower belly has exploded in size after 2 months of continued gluttony and greed. The gains speak for themselves! Casey steps on the scale and is VERY pleased.

Casey sits back down to discuss a NEW goal with you... she has some high ambitions for the next 2 months but it will be a super hot journey to follow along with. Listen to hear discuss her new gaining goal and her plans to get there as she munches on some macarons and shows off her gains

She highlights some very noticeable changes in her body since July and gets a littttttle to turned on for the camera at the end..... 😏

NOTE: angles are as depicted above in the screenshots. I left my tripod in Nashville & my usual camera man was at work, so this is the best your fatty could do ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: I always appreciate when you review and like/react to my videos! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am so excited to see this! And to hear the extremely lovely Casey brag about how breathtakingly gorgeous she has willed her body to develop and grow over time. Ounce by ounce Casey has blossomed until she has emerged as one of the most beautiful creatures who has ever walked the Earth. 

I can't stop watching this clip, Love!!! I adore how your belly is soooo big and bloated. It moves differently now, you can tell you've packed on so many more pounds recently!!! That face is so round and beautiful as well!! 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.