10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh in. Gaining updates. New gaining goal. Body changes. 10+ minutes

Casey's last weigh in was on July 16th, and 2 months later on September 16th she is looking SO much bigger! Her lower belly has exploded in size after 2 months of continued gluttony and greed. The gains speak for themselves! Casey steps on the scale and is VERY pleased.

Casey sits back down to discuss a NEW goal with you... she has some high ambitions for the next 2 months but it will be a super hot journey to follow along with. Listen to hear discuss her new gaining goal and her plans to get there as she munches on some macarons and shows off her gains

She highlights some very noticeable changes in her body since July and gets a littttttle to turned on for the camera at the end..... 😏

NOTE: angles are as depicted above in the screenshots. I left my tripod in Nashville & my usual camera man was at work, so this is the best your fatty could do ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: I always appreciate when you review and like/react to my videos! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is doing what she do best, eat and eat and gain alooot of weight and being sexier then ever! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

Wow Casey you are so big and sexy. I love your belly 

Link to review
SonofThomp

Casey is everything I could ever want in a feedee gf. One day I hope I’m fortunate enough to find the dream girl. This video is fantastic and I can’t wait to see how her gluttony treats her in the next couple of months! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey is so big and so hot as she reflects on her latest weigh in with us, talking about her increased in her newest gaining goal to reach her next big milestone. It was such turn on as she talked about her Nashville with her other feedee model friends and all the food she at on her trip, as well as before and after the trip. How she’s been busier than usual at work which may have caused some fluctuations in the wrong direction for her but it wasn’t too bad because these days she’s eating something every waking hour. I think her latest goal will definitely be a challenge but I also Casey has the passion and appetite to take it on and I can’t wait to see the content she provides for us in the next several weeks. This clip is definitely one of my favorites by Casey and I will definitely rewatch while waiting for her clips. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Bellmin

Girl that globe is looking CRAZY!  This vid and how you shot it is epic entertainment.  Keep it up with the comparisons as they truly make the vid so special as your progress is unreal.  Truly hitting that spherical stage and totally killin it!  Congrats...this vid is absolutely worth the $ for anyone that wants to see the great CC entranced with her own🤰.  She is really looking like the emoji now and we're all so 😁 that she's 😁.  Great job CC!

pregnant GIF

Link to review
Guest Rosso

What a great video and congratulations on the weight. Keep up the good work 😍😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

A fat hog showing u exactly what’s she’s done to herself these last two months and I’m here for every bit of it. Every inch of fat she gains is a new story and the journey countinues

Link to review
jacksprat

FAT. We all come to Curvage for the most beautiful and sumptuous fat. The pinnacle of the most luxurious and decadent women alive assemble to flaunt and present their hyper-developed figures. Even here among the most cherished and desirable girls on the planet, Casey distinguishes herself as a specimen to be lauded and praised for her astonishing body. We have loved her and her dedication to physical perfection for years now. We could see the beauty in her even when she was a cute little pudgy dumpling. And now she is in full bloom. Casey has balloned to a shocking size and weight. She has emerged as the ideal woman, the ripened and fruitful epitome of all things womanly. Pat, pat, pat. Casey's hands always appreciatively and gratefully petting her blessed tummy. 
Casey is proudly seated with her tremendous and dreamy belly displayed in her loving lap. This is Casey at her candid finest. Speaking directly to us. She is giddy and excited to be so beautiful. So pleased and deeply happy with all her prized fats. She wants to show us, to impress us all and thoroughly captivate us. Caressing and patting her fat belly vainly aware of its scope of influence. So Proud is she of the persuasive and mesmerizing power of the Belly. 
We approach this video with due reverence. We resist the temptation to rush in. We must prepare ourselves to get the most out of that breathtaking first viewing and to give our love fully. And then hand ourselves completely over to the Fat and Beautiful Casey. She will effortlessly coax all the love out of our bodies with the sheer gravity of her total being. Pat, pat pat. Casey always takes loving care of Belly and the Belly nurtures us all. This is Curvage. This is Casey. This is the Belly. 

Link to review
wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a beautiful, sexy Hog. Great weigh in, but the best is yet to come. Casey gets so turned on discussing future plans, guaranteed to make you rock solid. She's going to be a monster.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Dreams really do come true! Casey has become an absolute HOG! Everything is bigger and you can see the difference in just her last clip pre-Nashville! Her gut, both the lower and upper look like they've definitely added a few pounds each and her double chin is even rounder! She has grown so much more beautiful from it all too. You can see the sparkle in her gorgeous eyes from this weight gain and hear it in her precious voice! Now she has a special announcement I won't spoil, but let's just say it's BIG and she is AMAZING! Let's go, Casey! Let's get you to 300 and beyond!!! 😍 Let's pile that food in!!! 😈

Link to review