2 Screenshots

About This File

The school bully can't even believe what her unfortunate target gave her...

After consistently humiliating a girl at my school, calling her fat, telling her her close don't fit, etc, you think this girl would get the clue I don't want to be her friend! But, on my way onto the bus, she stops me and hands me a piece of gum. She urges me to try it as soon as I get home. I call my best friend to gossip and tell her, laughing that this poor girl can't get a clue a still wants to be my friend! My friend tells me to definitely not try the gum, just in case she did something to it. I agree that it is very strange and we hang up.

Once we hang up though, I can't control myself. I decide to just try a small piece to start. Hmm. Everything seems normal? The gum tastes like blueberry pie and each chew gives me more and more flavor! Maybe this wasn't so bad of a gift. But, to my surprise, I notice my belly seems to be growing, expanding... before I know it, my body begins altering colors! My skin begins to show hues of purple and blue as my belly continues expanding. It finally hits me. Am I filling up with juice?! No one is here to juice me!

I expand and expand, eventually unable to speak and just sit, moaning, fully surrendering to being a big, round blueberry! Guess I learned my lesson too little too late. Listen and hear my stomach bubbling as the juice builds up!

This clip contains blueberry inflation, expansion, rapid gain, belly noises, role play, and more!

IMB_JUdtlH.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😯 that was super hot 🥵 damn girl you nailed that one ☝️ 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I really didn’t want it to end , it looked so incredible 🥰😍 so freakin hot 🥵 you’re beautiful fat belly was so bouncy and so very jiggly , as you got bigger and bigger and bigger😍❤️ It just got better and better and better 😍🥰❤️💕🌈 and also the way you were telling the story , talking on the phone 📱 playing the part as the bully ☺️ It was very well put together 👍🥰 I loved it ❤️💕🌈.     Great 👍 job 🍫🍬🍭         Ps this is by far the best blue berry video I have seen on curvage ❤️ Wow 😯 and thank you ☺️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the raving review!! It means so much to me that you enjoyed it so much 🥺❤️🫐 xoxo

Link to review