3 Screenshots

About This File

Ok, this one HAS to be one of my HOTTEST clips yet, hands down! If you love to see huge weight gains/ a skinny-fit girl get super fat, this one is GOLD. In this clip, I show you never-before-seen footage of myself from over a year ago, before my gaining journey started. I look TINY at just 140 lb/ 63 kg! I show off my thin, fit body for the camera before we move to my first little gain at 165 lbs, then  170, 190, etc. and continue progressing from there so you can see each gaining milestone all the way up to my current-day 220 lb + (100 kg +) VULUPTOUS figure. The whole time, I share sexy commentary about my gain, and my thoughts about the progress so far. If you love seeing before/ afters and tracking weight gain progress, you're going to LOVE this. This one is for the many of you out there who love nothing more than seeing a hot thin girl pack on a TON of pounds! I already can't wait to be big enough to make the next one!

🔥If you love this clip, please leave me a quick review! They help me a ton, and I LOVE to read them! Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement! 🔥

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.