3 Screenshots

About This File

Ok, this one HAS to be one of my HOTTEST clips yet, hands down! If you love to see huge weight gains/ a skinny-fit girl get super fat, this one is GOLD. In this clip, I show you never-before-seen footage of myself from over a year ago, before my gaining journey started. I look TINY at just 140 lb/ 63 kg! I show off my thin, fit body for the camera before we move to my first little gain at 165 lbs, then  170, 190, etc. and continue progressing from there so you can see each gaining milestone all the way up to my current-day 220 lb + (100 kg +) VULUPTOUS figure. The whole time, I share sexy commentary about my gain, and my thoughts about the progress so far. If you love seeing before/ afters and tracking weight gain progress, you're going to LOVE this. This one is for the many of you out there who love nothing more than seeing a hot thin girl pack on a TON of pounds! I already can't wait to be big enough to make the next one!

🔥If you love this clip, please leave me a quick review! They help me a ton, and I LOVE to read them! Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement! 🔥

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

spec

so cute hiw she went from fit to fat to fatter her transformer mastion into a butter ball was completly amazing i like how it looks like she swallowed a besch ball cuz all the weight was going to her thighs her belly is really the best part in my oppinion

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest WordNerd3000

GGG is one of the best around and this video is a great example of why. First of all, you get to see her progress, starting at absolutely stunning at 140 lbs and growing in size and beauty from there. The commentary throughout the video is what really makes it for me. Alice comes across as cool, down to earth, and totally enamored with her own expanding frame. Looking forward to what the future, and that growing appetite, has in store!

Link to review
D8i

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always beautiful and cute❤️😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 💕🖤💕

Link to review
Henke

Very nice video! going to the details you much she have gained and such in a short time one year only and that much gain.😍

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🖤

Link to review
Jiffy2

This is an incredible video where GGGF talks us through her gain and how she got in to the fetish. 

There's a really exciting first clip where we see a really thin GGGF showing off her shapely body but clearly most proud of her round butt which is obviously a sign of what's to come! 

It's an amazing insight into her weight gain and what she enjoys most about her changing body. Definitely a video to cherish! 

What a sweet review 🥰 this made me smile so much! I sure was really into my big round butt when I was thin, huh? 😂 it definitely feels like it was foreshadowing in retrospect haha. Thanks for the awesome review 🖤🖤

Link to review
Mondschein

Ein super Video! Wie Dein schoener Bauch immer runder wird, ist toll anzuschauen! Diese appetitlichen Speckroellchen sind Spitze!!! Gruss aus Österreich nach Berlin!!! VIDEO unbedingt ansehen........ 

Link to review
Bellmin

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Maybe it's just me, but I find comparisons the absolute best!  Seeing the span of time and the progress of GGGf is definitely my kind of vid.  The progression she makes is truly epic and so worth your dollars if you're in the market for such entertainment.  It's all topped with usual sweetness that we've all come to love.  Brava!

Thank you so much for this sweet review! I’m so happy you enjoy seeing the progress and comparisons as much as I do, because for me it’s definitely one of the hottest things to remind me what a piggy I am 🥵 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Loved this vid GGGF shocked how skinny you actually were 😮 you can even see your collar bones at the start obviously now you can’t see them at all because you have covered them in beautiful fat 😍. Definitely can’t wait to see another vid like this when you are even fatter I can only imagine seeing you go from 220 to 250 next, the voice over you did on this was perfect. Your vids are amazing, can’t wait to see the 2nd Q&A your content is always 5 star GGGF.

Aww you’re the sweetest 🥺💕 thank you so much!! You’re right I was sooo thin comparatively, and I can’t even remember what it feels like even though it was just over a year ago 😅 I can’t imagine being that skinny again, the softness just feels so amazing. Thanks so much for all your support 💕🖤💕

Link to review
STCChristopher

If you enjoy documentaries or commentaries for films that you enjoy then this is a good video for you to learn how it was done and behind the scenes stories of making of previous clips. This is an informative video and the audio could easily be good for a podcast episode you could listen to but the video helps a great deal provide context. If you want to know what has changed or what she enjoys about gaining then this video is good for this. I highly recommend this video if you are into #commentaries or #documentaries but done on a #weightgain subject.  Excited to get this content. It is a video that is good to either watch or listen to. 

This is a really great summary/ comparison! Thanks so much for the awesome review 🥰🥰

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I never bought a video faster. This is the hottest thing ever. I am speechless. This is a dream come true 🥵🥵

If you want to see GGGFs gain there is no better video.

Thank you sooo much! I’m glad you enjoyed the video and seem to be enjoying my gain as much as I am 🥰💕 I appreciate all of your support and kind words 🖤

Link to review