6 Screenshots

About This File

I was craving cupcakes then I baked them: soft moist chocolate chips vanilla cupcakes which I didn't resist and had a few right out of the oven, still warm. They are delicious!

Some sweetness was missing tho, then I went with the classic vanilla buttercream and a touch of colorful sprinkles 💚 My pants rolling down as I moved around might mean that I have put on some weight. My shirt rolling up aswell... everything is a bit of a struggle now as I seem to be carrying a much heavier version of myself.

When I was done, I still had left aroun 0.8lbs of buttercream... guess what I did?

In this video I eat many cupcakes, the leftover buttercream straight from the bowl and 2L of coke to wash down all that sweetness. I end up as a helpless ball on my couch, dreaming about the next meal and enjoying the fullness 🐷🐷🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fatguineapig goes into full pig mode and easily eats all her cupcakes and then eats a whole bowl of cream on top. She then chugs a whole 2L of Coke. Her stomach is a tank and blows up by the end of the video. I couldn't believe how she gained weight so fast these past few months but now I can lol. Buy this video to watch this pig 🐖 blow up. 💥

Response from the author:

I cant wait to grow even more! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video.  Your huge body is a sight to behold 😍  I was impressed by how much buttercream you were able to eat, as well as a 2 liter bottle of Coke and lots of cupcakes!  Looks like you got a belly ache after.  I enjoyed the burping as well ☺️

Response from the author:

Thank you! Happy you enjoy my inner piggy as much as I do. Since Ive been eating like crazy these past months, belly ache didnt come, just a few unconfortable minutes and I was ready for more 🐷

Link to review