9 Screenshots

About This File

Belle has refused dinner with the Beast! He ties her to the bed and force feeds her pizza, macaroni cheese, donuts, cream-cakes, Yorkshire puddings and more!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

Shar always find creative ways to do her videos. 

It looks like the Beast decided to kick out the staff and give Belle some personal attention except while the candlesticks sang about how the’d stop after “Course by course, one by one; 'Til you shout, “Enough! I'm done!’” the Beast doesn’t stop and keeps feeding Shar to her limits. 

Or maybe not completely. By the end Shar still has some room for a big jug of milk to settle her immensely bloated belly in the shower.

It looks like Beauty is just going to be getting even more beautiful, and fatter, if she stays around this castle.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow as always high production values from shar, in another 5 star vid. This time she as refused dinner with the beast but he won’t let her go and ties her down. He completely stuffs her belly full of the most fattening food he can get his hands on the attention to detail the beast even has claws. Completely bloated and covered in food she is stuffed to the brim by the end. Great overhead shots to of shar, that shower part at the end is so hot 🥵 seeing her belly from below 😮 damn its the biggest I have seen it yet OMG 🤯

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Holy shit, this video is amazing.  The shower scene is my favorite.  Not telling when, so you’ll need to watch and find it.  She shows her belly from an up (underneath) angle…. Absolute favorite.  Shar your the prettiest lady on 🌎 🥰😘😍 

Link to review
Craggers21

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I Can't help thinking that Belle our Damsel in distress isn't really putting up much of a fight!  although she does a get a bit feisty with beast at one point !! Great costumes love  Belles fairy tale Damsel accent & The Beasts cockney gangster accent Lol, plenty of feeding, and Belly looks maximum Bloated  huge towards the end Ace.  😍

Link to review