A Greedy BBQ

$11.99

(15 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

GGG just cooked up a feast for her and some friends. Seeing all this delicious food sizzle on the grill has made her ravenously hungry. When she receives a phone call saying one of her guests isn't coming, GGG takes this as an opportunity to eat some of what she made... but her hunger gets the best of her and she just can't stop eating!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really liked the video, although I honestly thought that it would swallow all the food, but well I hope it is the beginning of another stage in your life, a stage of greater greed and hungry, good role play as always that sensual voice and those big bites never they disappoint ;) 

Link to review
crudeatoms

This video is absurd. What idiot would cancel on a party where a fatter-than-ever GGG eats fattening food while spilling out of her clothes? Ridiculous!

In all seriousness, this is great. I mean, come on, you've seen the screenshots. Just look at how much skin this gorgeous fatty is showing. Watching her get buzzed on red wine and stuff her face while dressed like that is wonderful.

Response from the author:

Thank you!!

Link to review
Guest ringbearer13

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

wonderful content as always getting so sexy 

Link to review
Guest Mckayyy

Too good to pass up. She hits the spot every single time 🤤

Link to review
maxyb

Wow! The effort put in is great! You really are enjoying your food and it shows! One of your best imho! Keep it up and keep growing! ☺️

Link to review
KB96

Wow you look beautiful here! Love how you just couldn't help yourself around food. You're really a dream come true. If anyone likes a nice eating video showing a lovely belly and boobs, this is a great one.

Thank you :) I really enjoyed myself in this one

Link to review
pj44

I love your skin tone in natural light!  Your boobs are just so f*ckin enormous :) And I love the soft lower belly roll you've been growing!  I liked your comment about your summer body... yep, might as well start packing on the winter blubber now!! 🐷 How many of those burgers and hotdogs did you end up eating that day, after shutting off the camera?

They were gone by the next morning lol

Link to review