MILF STEP MOM INTRODUCES YOU TO FEEDERISM

$6.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Your hot MILF of a step-mom teaches you about FEEDERISM! 

Did you know your step mom is a full blown feedee with a 300 pound goal weight? Well now you do! You can’t help yourself either! Me, being your step mom, knew you were into fat chicks…

This is to date one of my most kinky role-plays! It’s filled with teasing, showing off, bragging about how I got so fat, and how gluttonous I am while I’m sucking on candy! I love talking with you about how I got so fat, how I want you to make your future girlfriend fat and my tips and tricks to gaining weight like an absolute glutton.. 

17 minutes long, it includes teasing playful taunting you, plotting to get your future GF FAT, fat chat, belly jiggle, belly play, showing my feet, showing my fat ass, and so much more!!! 

Don’t let your step mommy down! Check out this beyond hot clip❤️🥰

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow kristina as a milf 😮 love this RP vid, you are filling out that dress nicely already 😍. You are right this was a kinky hot vid with plenty of jiggling and fat chat that’s why it took me a bit longer to finish/review this one tmi 😂. 5 stars 🥵.

Response from the author:

Hahaha that is literally so cute, thank you again for purchasing my clip 🥺 no matter what it is you always support me and my journey ❤️ Thank you❤️

Link to review