4 Screenshots

About This File

in this clip, cece uses her brand new camera (!!!) to film herself playing with her jiggly belly and discusses gaining goals!

she’s nearly 330 lbs, but for some reason she feels disappointingly small.

if hearing all about cece’s fantasies regarding weight gain and watching her big belly bounce around in ultra HD sounds desirable, this clip is for you!

ps: cc accidentally smudged something dark on her chin and neck! it wasn’t noticeable enough to be corrected until after filming; sorry cx

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

luffy19

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cece looks so big in this video my goodness keep it up girl that belly looks amazing 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

thank you! ❤️

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So much cute bounciness in one place! Cece looks absolutely amazing when she bounces and jiggles her body. We are also treated to the most adorable fat chat and story time

don’t be too nice to me or I’ll kiss you!! <33 tysm!!!

Link to review

Absolutely amazing video from the always adorable and increasingly squishy Cece! If you love hearing a sweet voice having the hottest fat chat while the cutest girl plays with her overflowing, jiggling, sexy softness - this is the perfect video for you!

Thank you SO much!!!!! ♥️

Link to review
fat-dopamine

I remember watching Cece's first few vids back when she joined as lilsquishybaby! I fell off curvage for a while, but when I came back I was AMAZED.

Cece is HUGE. I never thought she could get any more squishy and cute but she's definitely done the things!! Please watch this if you love squishy cuties, because Cece is the legendary catch 😉

Link to review
Chleonian

Wish I could do 10 stars. CeCe has put on -so- much weight in just a few months and the slow mo is really hot and well done.

The fat chat is perfect. She definitely understands and enjoys this kink and if you’re a connoisseur this will -really- push your buttons. Stop reading this and buy it.

wow! thank you so much!!!! ❤️

Link to review