4 Screenshots

About This File

in this clip, cece uses her brand new camera (!!!) to film herself playing with her jiggly belly and discusses gaining goals!

she’s nearly 330 lbs, but for some reason she feels disappointingly small.

if hearing all about cece’s fantasies regarding weight gain and watching her big belly bounce around in ultra HD sounds desirable, this clip is for you!

ps: cc accidentally smudged something dark on her chin and neck! it wasn’t noticeable enough to be corrected until after filming; so this clip will be priced fairly low, yay! 

Other Files from kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

luffy19

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cece looks so big in this video my goodness keep it up girl that belly looks amazing 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

thank you! ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So much cute bounciness in one place! Cece looks absolutely amazing when she bounces and jiggles her body. We are also treated to the most adorable fat chat and story time

don’t be too nice to me or I’ll kiss you!! <33 tysm!!!

Share this review

Link to review
SodamFat

Wow Cece! You are definitely a kawaii bbw, I love that marshmallow belly you have gained!

Share this review

Link to review
Thatonepersonyouno

couldnt resist buying this after the last one

Share this review

Link to review
Chleonian

Wish I could do 10 stars. CeCe has put on -so- much weight in just a few months and the slow mo is really hot and well done.

The fat chat is perfect. She definitely understands and enjoys this kink and if you’re a connoisseur this will -really- push your buttons. Stop reading this and buy it.

wow! thank you so much!!!! ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Omie

THIS WAS SO SEXYYYY 😍😍😍

Share this review

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Damn that belly is intoxicating! This one was hard to resist. Didn't realize I liked Pokemon until now 🤷

Share this review

Link to review