4 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wondered what it would be like to have me on top of you? This clip starts with a side view so you can see what my belly would look like plopped on top of you. You can also see how wide my thighs are looking compared to the size of a hand 😳 then you get a front POV shot and get to see my belly in all its glory being slapped, jiggled and fingered. Then I turn around and give you the reverse cowgirl experience, showing off my big ass. You’re going to love how much it jiggles 😜

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well i waited for a little while and sure enough sexy Bae has added significantly to that already curvy figure. In this clip some lucky fellow has Bae on top.  Her belly is now squishy enough to play with all day. Her hips and ass have grown bigger and wider . Shes starting to get nice and plump all over . Those thighs are really filling out making her even more irresistible. Would love to see her gain a lot more.  What a goddess she would be.

Response from the author:

What a review! 😍 thank you x

Link to review
freeak

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is sofar one of my favourite videos! The handles get the love what they deserve! Big slaps, play, delicious side roll treatment, sexy fat ass, and the potbelly is the star of the show as usual! 🥰

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the review! So glad you enjoyed it 😏❤️

Link to review