My Experience Being an SSBBW Content Creator

$13.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I talk a little bit about my past and some of my experience being larger my whole life.  I also talk a little more in depth about my life being a content creator on several different websites.  A little more in depth view of my personal life as well.  

Other Files from CeliaBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a great video. I only recently discovered @CeliaBBW. This video is made like a YouTube vlog or what you might expect to listen to in a Podcast. I originally bought the video titled "Celia Tells You a Little About Her Plus Sized Life" But I felt like that video was way to generalized and told you stuff that could almost be any plus size person story. The stories told in Celia Tells You a Little About Her Plus Sized Life" did not sound remarkable or stand out from anyone else's story.

I had to wait till I got paid at both jobs before I purchased this video. I have to say this video is way more in depth and informative than "Celia Tells You a Little About Her Plus Sized Life."  I had to watch & listen to this 3 times to take in all the information being discussed and write this review in the video because it is a lot to take in all the back story in a short span of time. The 20 minutes of video covers a great deal of information. I wish I saw this video 1st rather than the first video I had purchased. This video does briefly go into being plus most of her life, how she got into modeling and the reason why she decided to do modeling. I did not realize that you had only got into modeling during the quarantine from Covid. 

This video goes into the common things you expect to hear like struggles to find clothes or learn about health related issues that cause weight. 

I actually learned a lot because I was not aware of many of the different modeling websites. I have been aware of Only Fans, & Feebee. I have used Tumblr and Clips4Sale. Many of the other websites mentioned I was not aware of or aware how they function for models. I personally have only been using Curvage since November 2019. One aspect I like about Curvage is trying to share interests to a plus size community and be able to write reviews to provide feedback. 

I will say this may not be for everyone. It is very straightforward and told in a way that sounds like a teacher talking to someone. It is not told in a way that sounds like one into it like some other people who are passionate about what they do for a living. So this may be boring for how it is presented compared to someone who got into modeling because they embrace and want to be bigger. This is more doing it to get an income and sell themself because they have it so take advantage of assets of their body they have since there is a demand out there. 

I did like hearing a brief bit about how pricing was determined for a video or how some websites operate different from other sites. In the case of this video I might have cut the video into two or three videos to make the price more affordable rather than one long 20 minute video that covers a lot of information to processes. Like I would have made the portion about modeling sites a separate video because that aspect is interesting but a different subject from How others view you or origins to back story. 

Link to review