Why I Love Getting Fat (Oily Belly Play and Fat Chat)

$5.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

One of the most popular requests I receive is finally here! I sit down and sensually oil and rub my belly as I detail all of things that I think are the hottest about my gain! I talk about a variety of different sexy fatty things, including: breaking furniture, my stretch marks, constantly growing out of my clothes, and LOTS more; all while jiggling my big shiny belly for you! ~ Includes: baby oil belly play, fat chat/weight gain talk, jiggling

why i love getting fat 1.gif

why i love getting fat 2.gif

why i love getting fat 3.gif

why i love getting fat 4.gif

why i love getting fat 5.gif

why i love getting fat 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I purchased this video back in September 21, 2021. I thought I had reviewed it already. I know it is good because I have watched this particular video at least 5 different times before writing this review. The dialogue of the fat chat is great as well as the bikini with the colors. You get nice belly jiggles and double chin angles. I would recommend purchasing this video for the fat chat alone. I am surprised that this video does not have several reviews by now. 

Link to review