5 Screenshots

About This File

CurvyBaby is full and bloated from a long day of stuffing her face and she sits down and ends the day with a nice fat chat talking about how uncontrollable her appetite is and how she can’t stop eating and getting fatter! She oils up her big round full belly with oil and explores all her new rolls and folds, fingers her belly button and there’s lots of different POV angles that you can imagine what she’d look like, riding on top of you😏 she shows off many angles of her growing gut and her juicy rolls and folds and doesn’t forget to pinch and jiggle a single one 😏🐷😍 

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Well I waited until she filled out  a bit more before buying this clip and I’m glad I did . My how Curvy Baby has grown . Her belly is getting so thick and plump. It’s much more Prominent now.  Her belly button is getting wide and deep. In this clip she features a slow mo belly shake that’s very sexy .  Her thighs and hips are also getting nice and plump. Top that off with some POV and  feedee pillow talk and you’ve got one hot clip . Can’t wait to see her get nice and fat .

Link to review