8 Screenshots

About This File

🥳 This video was tons of fun.  😆 The best part is how extra plump I look, idk if it's the outfit or what but 🤤 dayum. Lookin PHAT! Omg it almost gives me a fat fetish. 💦 Oh, and I also did the bananas and Sprite thing. 🍌 You know I had to eat the entire bunch of bananas. 😅 Spoiler alert: megastuffed. Decided to measure the bloat and was blown away by the number. 😱 Just a great video all around. 👏 Fun challenge, superbloated, megastuffed, quality burps and SO much plump 🥵 that's just begging to be squeezed omg. 😍

Fun Smoking GIF by X&XYZ

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cycling1951

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW - this video was soo sexy! I haven’t purchased a video before from Jess, so I didn’t know what to expect (girl sitting, eating bananas 🍌 and chugging Sprite?) So I was amazed at how entertaining and sexy it was - constant teasing, joking, “educating” and best of all sexualizing with bananas !!! Also amazed at how big her belly became by the end, and as advertised, she measured it and compared the number to her previous max waist (I’ll just say it was impressive) 😳!!

For those who have bought and watched any of Jess’s videos, you already know how cute and sexy 🥰 she is on camera. Just watching her HUGE belly jiggle and bounce left me speechless (until now, that is)! There’s also some brief attention paid to her other “ample assets” as well! 😁 And as usual it was 30 full minutes (at a modest price) of sexy video and audio arousal !!!!  Highly recommend this one !

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Monty Hall

OMG - Jess....so blimped up in this one.   You are a true pro...amateurs need not attempt!   Amazing!

Share this review

Link to review
Zalhiro

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful belly :wub:. Nice and bloated. My only wish is that you stood up at the end and it show your big belly in multiple angles. Other then that, this was perfect!

Share this review

Link to review
Sommelier

This was a fun video to watch as GorJess attempts a massive belly bloat… to a great success! As always the case, the viewer is subjected to not only this wonderful lady’s beautiful figure, but also her fun personality that makes you want to keep tuning in and being a part of her experience.

(Jess, please hold on to this shirt! For whatever reason it really showed off your killer curves in this video and I would love to see it return again at some point.)

Share this review

Link to review
Tiny Tim

😆

Share this review

Link to review