3 Screenshots

About This File

The long-awaited second part to my 2 part stuffing day in Berlin series is finally here! Took me forever to finally have the chance to edit it together, but I hope it will not disappoint! This clip starts out with a huge burger and fries (with tons of dip, of course!) which I eat in my car in a very public place where cars and people walking/ biking are constantly passing right by me and have a clear view of my huge belly on full display! I devour the food in my car because, even after eating THREE full meals for breakfast, I was too hungry to wait until I got home to eat my burger and fries snack. I then take a break for some ice cream at one of my favorite spots near Berlin. Then it's time for a nice big steqak and potatoes dinner! By this point in the day, I am STUFFED to the max, but can't resist eating a bit of chocolate after dinner while fantasizing about what my late night snack will be. At first, I plan on currywurst and fries slathered in mayo (as that's been my go-to late night snack in Berlin), but instead, we find a cute little South American restaurant that is open late and I eat ANOTHER full meal after devouring a plate of nachos and other appetizers. I am truly an insatiable piggy these days, and this clip really shows how litttle control I have over my appetite anymore! I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did stuffing myself 🐷

💕If you enjoy the clip, please leavea quick review to further support me! They help a TON and I absolutely LOVE to read your feedback! Thank you so much!!💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have waited for this video with great anticipation. I couldn't wait to see how much food GGGF stuffs in her face in a day. I'm not disappointed, she eats so much food I can't handle it 🥵 making her big and bloated. This is a must have if you are into stuffing videos.

Response from the author:

Ugh THANK YOU so much! I’m so happy you are  impressed by my gluttony 🥰 thanks so much for all your support 🖤🖤

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join GGGF in her 1st car stuffing these are always my favourite eating vids seeing her greedily stuffing her face in the car with some great angles of her growing curves. Her belly is so chubby in this, her back rolls too 😍. Her coat looks extremely tight on her as she tucks into ice cream. To end the vid she has gone out to dinner for steak & potatoes with a great under the table look at her bloated belly 🥵. But of course she is not done there, chocolate is next as she bounces and wobbles her big belly. I love how your round your face is getting too. Does GGGF have another meal after all this 🤔 watch the vid to find out. Would love too see another car stuffing in the future, amazing vid 5 stars.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! I will DEFINITELY have to do another car stuffing video again soon! It was so much fun, especially with the risk of so easily getting seen 🙊 thanks so much for your feedback 💕💕

Link to review