3 Screenshots

About This File

The long-awaited second part to my 2 part stuffing day in Berlin series is finally here! Took me forever to finally have the chance to edit it together, but I hope it will not disappoint! This clip starts out with a huge burger and fries (with tons of dip, of course!) which I eat in my car in a very public place where cars and people walking/ biking are constantly passing right by me and have a clear view of my huge belly on full display! I devour the food in my car because, even after eating THREE full meals for breakfast, I was too hungry to wait until I got home to eat my burger and fries snack. I then take a break for some ice cream at one of my favorite spots near Berlin. Then it's time for a nice big steqak and potatoes dinner! By this point in the day, I am STUFFED to the max, but can't resist eating a bit of chocolate after dinner while fantasizing about what my late night snack will be. At first, I plan on currywurst and fries slathered in mayo (as that's been my go-to late night snack in Berlin), but instead, we find a cute little South American restaurant that is open late and I eat ANOTHER full meal after devouring a plate of nachos and other appetizers. I am truly an insatiable piggy these days, and this clip really shows how litttle control I have over my appetite anymore! I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did stuffing myself 🐷

💕If you enjoy the clip, please leavea quick review to further support me! They help a TON and I absolutely LOVE to read your feedback! Thank you so much!!💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

absolutely amazing thanks for sharing !

Thank YOU! Glad you enjoyed it! 💕

Edited by GainingGothGF

Guest Bellylove25

Posted

Unbeleavable, which amounts of food you are able to eat. Seeing this, I am wondering why you are just chubby in relation to your appetite😎

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.