$4.99

ย ย  (12 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Sale on my highest rated clipย 

Now 4.99$ was 8.99$

ย 

ย 

This turned out to be my best burping clip EVER! Long, loud and they just keep going ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Im still trying my hardest to pop this button but these jeans are basically industrial strenght kevlar quality ๐Ÿค—ย  I release my belly and it just spills out ๐Ÿ˜ย 

A lot of rubbing, bellyplay and i get superbloated!ย 

Leave a review and i'll send you something in return ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Zawry

· Edited by Zawry

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

ย 

Response from the author:

ย ๐Ÿค” Let me know if I can help you in any wayย 

Link to review
Guest Mr.bigbely94

Amazing video. Love the stages of you before the amazing reveal. The banana eating and soda chugging was hot and that first burp, delicious. Then you just started shaking that belly and chugging more soda, getting real bloated. The mentos were such an extra piece of joy.ย 

My only downside was that you couldn't pop that button to let that belly plop out and shake. That could've been a total highpoint. Honestly, it was still a very erotic and fantastic video. Hope you get to make another soon and that you'll succeed in popping those pants button

Link to review
jaketherose

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was VERY erotic, after a few minutes her belly is starts BULGING out of the jeans *(hot) then she starts moaning and burping which got me going and finally she sits down and smiles, showing off the HUGE pregnant looking belly. FANTASTIC clip, I highly recommend!!

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Link to review
lychee6

amazing burping, i donโ€™t have enough rep on here but if you shoot me a DM iโ€™m down to talk :))โฃ๏ธ

Link to review
Alex457

Bigger than ever and always burping๐Ÿฅต Oh how I wish you were my big fat girlfriend. Iโ€™d leave you in bed all say and serve you food๐Ÿ˜ฉIf youโ€™re up for a feeding session or smthn hit me up

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Jotaro

Love the video you look so big and bloated๐Ÿ˜. I Hope you pop that button open soon!

Thank you for this review!ย 

Im so over these jeans not breaking, HOW DARE THEY?!ย 

ย 

Link to review
Fyuki1

Great content all around, that belly looked fantastic in those jeans and even better bursting out. I am still a bit in awe at how big it got especially after the mentos. It's something anyone certainly wouldn't wanna miss. Also those burps were incredible ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

It's always so damn cool when you can see the belly getting bigger so fast ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘Œย 

So, DMs. Im going in.

Link to review
zpaghetti

Great video, I especially liked the part where you belch while struggling to button your jeans!

DMs ready? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Guest Debow

Amazing video! A ton of belly play burping and looking sexy at the camera! I will admit my only problem is not enough talking it started out slow but kept getting better after each min, everyone should get this vid eclectically for the price and how much content you are getting!

ย 

ps I hope you do requests or something like that eventually ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much!ย 

DMs here I come!

Link to review
sanderson23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You get absolutely massive ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you did an amazing job

Oh thank you!!ย 

Prepare your DMs, Im going in!

Link to review
GoofyBeast

This is a fantastic video. You belly is so beautiful,ย  when you popped open that button so sexy. Just a beautiful woman.ย 

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

Im gonna slide in your DMs now!

Link to review