Never Have I Ever // Feederism Edition

$3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Let's play a game, it's kinda like those drinking games, but much better! This game is all about finding out what devious feedee thing's I've done....or haven't done! Every time I've done one of the acts I have to eat a cupcake. After I admit to it, or not, I have to tell the story of how it happened or it made me feel! Simple enough! It's a great way to have fun and get in some extra calories, and is a bonus way to get to know me better! Let's have fun and be devious feederism kinksters together!
Questions include:
Never have I ever popped a button or seam 
Never have I ever been measured by a feeder
Never have I ever been feed during sex
Never have I ever let someone control my gain
Never have I ever not fit in a booth/plane seat
Never have I ever done public feeding things
Clip features: fat chat, gaining talk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

Was this basically an excuse to eat a dozen cupcakes? Yes. But you know what? We didn't even need a reason. :D 

Very cool vid -- you do a great job explaining your answers in a forefront and tantalizing way. Since you sort of ask at the end, sadly I wouldn't have been able to eat any cupcakes on my end, but hopefully that will change at some point. :) 

Link to review