4 Screenshots

About This File

I normally just don't eat anything I randomly find, but this gum just looked so tasty, I couldn't help it! I had to have a taste, and oh my was it worth it! It was the sweetest thing I've ever had, so good I had to have a second piece......even though the label said not to. Again, my greed got the better of me.

But soon after that second piece something strange started happening to me. I started turning into a big fat blueberry. I quickly became blue all over. My belly started getting bigger and fatter. It felt like it was filled with juice, and you could hear all these loud sounds coming from my belly. I was expanding in everywhere, become a huge blueberry. My greed once again causes me a ton of problems, but I'm just an uncontrollable fat greedy girl. How will this end for me? Am I doomed to be a blueberry BBW for the rest of my life?!

Clip Features: blueberry play, stomach noises, tight jeans, roleplay, greedy bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hapax1230987

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW!

When you thought Freya could get anymore rounder, she takes the ultimate shortcut and succumbs to the most juiciest gum known to man.

Great video, amazing inflation!

Link to review