5 Screenshots

About This File

Weight Gain • Fat Chat • Belly Play

After all the vacations and indulging she’s done in the past month, Candice has really ballooned, and she loves it. Join her as she plays with her growth and gets her self all riled thinking about being grabbed and rubbed. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, Candice is huge here! I love how she looks and I love how excited she is about her round, gorgeous figure.

Link to review
jackal27

Candice is so hot as she reflects on how much weight she has been gaining and how big it is filling out on her body. She is looking so good so far, and i am so turned on by how she can’t wait to be even bigger by eating more. And as the title suggests it’s not just her fans that aroused by her gain. Candice talks how hot and wet she feels as she looks in the mirror and rubs and grabs her belly, breasts, ass and anywhere else she notices are getting plump and sexy. Where she is moving from her chubby phase to officially fat and loving every ounce of it just like so many others here. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest sephyhart69

Seeing how much Candice has grown over her time away is incredible.

You can see really tell the extent of her indulgence and can practically feel how big she's gotten from second one.

The extra jiggling alone is mind blowing, you don't want to miss this!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Candice started as one of the sexiest models on Curvage and has only gone up from there along with the scale! Every video of hers is a must watch and they continuously get hotter as she grows in size and confidence. :) 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Damn Candice looked so damn sexy here the hair, the dress and I think she had blush on those cheeks but hot damn I would love to take this lady out. I wouldn't be able to resist grabbing that belly from behind doing it jeez. I loved belly drops from the dress and the finger going in the bellybutton. One of the best videos you made so far it was such a fucking turn on. I would lay down and let you drop that belly on my face 😏 

Link to review
Guest Chris345392

Super hot...looking sexy as ever!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review