7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Hotel maid role play. Donut stuffing. Girl on girl play. Multiple dynamic POVs. 8 minutes

FEATURING @MissSugarPlumpFairyÂ đŸ”„

In the HOTTEST girl on girl hotel housekeeping role play, watch both Candice and Casey waddle this fat asses into the hotel room to do their job. They're already exhausted, but start to tidy up the room. Guts hanging out. Fat asses on pull display. Huge tits exploding out of their uniforms...

Candice spies some donuts. Perhaps they left them for them? Doesn't matter... they began devouring them regardless.

Candice feeds Casey bite after bite. Casey licks thick, heavy, white cream off Candice's fat tits. These 2 greedy maids are unstoppable. 

They fill up and flirt with each other... they can't keep their hands off each other. 

Fuck work. They're destined to be fat hogs in bed surrounded by donuts. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me alwaysÂ đŸ–€

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Casey licking frosting from Candice boobs and get fed on all four, this is one of the hottest clips ive ever seen!

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If there's any food left around, you can rest assured Casey is going to have at it. I mean, Look at this Woman! She has not been missing any opportunities to pack on a few pounds. And her little Maid outfit is perferctly fit to show them off. Casey and Candice clearly know how much we long to see their voluptuous figures. So they are proudly willing to display them as the fly through this box of Doughnuts left behind by some "skinny bitches". They know donuts are wasted on skinny girls anyway. They can't even enjoy them because they feel so guilty about eating them. Candice and Casey put these treats to good use. Savoring them and especially the pounds they will add to their already delightful bods. This clip shows it all off. Tiddies, butts, thighs and yes, Bellies! Seeing Casey's belly dominate the cutesy maid outfit is more than enough to send anyone over the moon. Even Candice is swept up in delirious belly love by the sweet ending. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Absolutely one of the hottest things to happen on Curvage yet. I won't say THE hottest because I'm hopeful these glorious women will do even more team ups in the future. A must see!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Some of favorite things are in this video fat ladies, donuts and bacon. This was a good video Casey and Candice make another hit seeing Casey lick the frosting off the tit was so hot and uniforms barely fit seeing it could barely handle those fat titties and ass. Also more ladies should try to reduce food waste it would be better in the end before they quit being maids definitely would want them to make a trip and clean my house đŸ„°

Link to review
crudeatoms

I knew this was going to be good, but fuck me, this blew me away. Those outfits are incredible, the way they eat is sexy and every moment overflows with wonderful, kinky fun.

Link to review
luffy19

another banger from these two once again. the videos you girls do together are always amazing keep up the good work!!!!!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

bruh if I came back to the crib and saw these maids emptying my fridge I wouldn't even be stressed đŸ€· issa win win đŸ‘đŸŒđŸ”„

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Good god. If these were my maids I’d take my food with me. Maybe don’t show off all that ass on duty good lord a couple of hogs working for the hotel

Link to review
jackal27

Wow if these two fat beauties were my maid service I wouldn’t be able to leave the room while they “cleaned”. I’d need a front row seat to take in all their overwhelming looks of sexy. Casey and Candice look so boiling hot in their maid outfits that look ready to burst open. And whatever donut shop they found on their Nashville trip must have been one of a kind because this is the 2nd clip I’ve noticed them eating donuts that look so big I think I might choke on them if I attempted to eat them. Of course they fit just fine in both of their eagerly awaiting mouths. The fishnets they wore also helped add that little extra something. The only thing hotter would be if they became so stuffed they literally did rip open their clothes. The rate their growing I’m sure that clip will arrive soon enough. Meanwhile watching two fat maids laze about, stuffing on donuts is more than enough to turn me on! đŸ˜đŸ”„đŸ„”đŸ‘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Beyond ridiculously hot!!!!! I am beyond words and could only watch in complete awe of how fat and sexy Casey has become! Who would not want this woman and to only make her fatter and fatter and fatter?!!!!Â đŸ„”

Link to review
wavemagnet

These two exude such amazing lust and gluttony. Both look huge when they waddle int the room. When they discover donuts, they shake their belly's and moan in glee. They end up on the bed to devour their feast. It's here where you see how big the both of them are. Candice can't help but reach over and jiggle Casey's massive, growing belly. Candice looks huge when she's on all fours tickling her partner. Bigger, better and hungrier.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

đŸ˜đŸ˜˜â€ïž

Link to review
CandicesCurves

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I would do some pretty naughty things if it meant I could eat those donuts and have Casey lick frosting off my tits again
 14,000/10 

Link to review
Mrbobjoeman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely love the idea of two fat maids that just give up working to stuff their faces with food that isn’t theirs. Casey and MSPF knock it out of the park yet again. 

Link to review