7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Hotel maid role play. Donut stuffing. Girl on girl play. Multiple dynamic POVs. 8 minutes

FEATURING @MissSugarPlumpFairy 🔥

In the HOTTEST girl on girl hotel housekeeping role play, watch both Candice and Casey waddle this fat asses into the hotel room to do their job. They're already exhausted, but start to tidy up the room. Guts hanging out. Fat asses on pull display. Huge tits exploding out of their uniforms...

Candice spies some donuts. Perhaps they left them for them? Doesn't matter... they began devouring them regardless.

Candice feeds Casey bite after bite. Casey licks thick, heavy, white cream off Candice's fat tits. These 2 greedy maids are unstoppable. 

They fill up and flirt with each other... they can't keep their hands off each other. 

Fuck work. They're destined to be fat hogs in bed surrounded by donuts. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Candice and Casey must have used an algorythm to identify all the most popular search terms from internet erotica websites. Then they ticked off every box making this video. My trousers sprang taut so fast you could hear it. Like the snap of shaking out the bed sheets. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.