7 Screenshots

About This File

(Role play, stuffing, workout fail, weigh-in, before and after, weight gain denial) 

Holy shit this is def the hottest clip I've ever made!! I gained 10lbs in between filming the first and second half and I think it shows 🥵

In this 16 min role-play I get a call from my former coach wanting me to play for them again, assuming I’m still the fit D1 athlete they knew before. I figured I would go to the tryouts, but then weighed myself and learned that I gained a bunch of weight. I try to exercise to prove I’m still fit, but instead I just embarrass myself… So I give myself a month to get fit again.

A month later I check in on my progress hoping that I’ve lost weight, but instead of the number going down, it went up! Defeated, I eat some pie to cheer myself up. Eventually after assessing my massive gain since being a lacrosse player, I decide to opt out of the tryouts and just be the piggy I am 🐖

(I filmed the first half on 8/11, the second on 9/12)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Holy shit, it’s definitely noticeable. Your belly looks so much bigger in the after pics. And your face is starting to look fat too. Your cheeks and chin(s) have taken on some of those 10 pounds. So hot

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.