7 Screenshots

About This File

(Role play, stuffing, workout fail, weigh-in, before and after, weight gain denial) 

Holy shit this is def the hottest clip I've ever made!! I gained 10lbs in between filming the first and second half and I think it shows 🥵

In this 16 min role-play I get a call from my former coach wanting me to play for them again, assuming I’m still the fit D1 athlete they knew before. I figured I would go to the tryouts, but then weighed myself and learned that I gained a bunch of weight. I try to exercise to prove I’m still fit, but instead I just embarrass myself… So I give myself a month to get fit again.

A month later I check in on my progress hoping that I’ve lost weight, but instead of the number going down, it went up! Defeated, I eat some pie to cheer myself up. Eventually after assessing my massive gain since being a lacrosse player, I decide to opt out of the tryouts and just be the piggy I am 🐖

(I filmed the first half on 8/11, the second on 9/12)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thickythickful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is super hot ; clothes showing kelijellibelli's sexy body off perfectly, and even better so in the second half. A work of art really

Link to review
Guest Ifeed

Horny asf rn. Thanx.  Sheesh ! 

Link to review
bangs15

I love how much effort she puts into every video, she's really passionate about this and it shows. :D

Gorgeous girl, amazing progression, love seeing her face getting chubbier in every vid. :)

Link to review
Softnsexy

Every video just keeps getting better and better, but this one was like a whole different level ! And I was not expecting you too look that much bigger but holy shit ! Definitely keep it up ! 😍🤤

Link to review