I LOVE CHUGGING GRAVY! + A STUFFING

$6.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

WARNING! Hot video ALERT!

What’s better than seeing a fat gluttonous pig chug gravy, burp, stuff her face with French fries and show off her massive gains!? Nothing! 

Join Kristina as she stuffs her face with French fries, moaning, belly hanging out and everything, getting real messy with gravy and eventually chugging it ALL! 
so many super hot shots in this video, it’s filled with yummy burps, belly shakes/jiggles, sloppy/messy eating and so much more 😍!

This video features hang feeding, burping, sloppy eating, pov angles, showing off my belly, eating on ALL fours, chugging brown gravy + more! Don’t miss out on this CLIP!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join kristina as she pigs out on a tray, yes a tray of fries 🐷 but that’s not all she also has gravy too. She is on all fours at some points stuffing her face letting out the loudest burps I have ever heard her do 😍. Great views of her bigger than ever belly it’s so jiggly her feeder cannot keep his hands off it. Do not miss this HOT 🥵 vid, love the thumbnail for this set kristina your belly looks soo huge plus your double chin is looking bigger than I have ever seen it.

Response from the author:

@Residentsteven!!!! You make me blush! I appreciate you more and more everyday! Thank you for always supporting my content🥺! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed this one and some of my LOUDEST burps to date hehe. 

Link to review