5 Screenshots

About This File

Two stuffings in one.. what could be hotter? oh that’s right .. a MUCH FATTER Chyy Starr demolishing every bit of food from those stuffings 🥵

Cum watch her punish 1,500+ calories of chick-fil-a and TWO Large slices of pizza (500+ cals) on top of it 😋

There’s one thing this hog won’t stop at, and that’s the chance to get Fatter every moment she gets 🐷

Features: Car stuffing, belly rubs, jiggles, different angles, burps, POV of me walking to my car, fat chat, and more! 

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dave Fargo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

a friend of mine recently asked what they should aim to be like as a feedee for a relationship they are now in and I simply recommended they watch your videos and this is a perfect example of why. just watching a fatty like you act so gluttonous is always such a turn on. the way your belly looked in this video along with how you were rubbing and playing with it from all those positions/angles was so freaking hot. your burps were also top notch and your whimpering and begging at the end sent me over the edge. I gotta say though seeing how horny you were from stuffing yourself with people near by is what makes this so good. I'm just praying we'll get to see more videos of you stuffing yourself in public like this in the future

P.S. my friend did end up watching your videos and she thinks your really cute and would love to rub your tummy for you

Response from the author:

First & foremost thank you so much for the shout out to your friend; that’s absolutely amazing & I wish her all the best! & of course, thank you for your kind & encouraging words, i’d love to incorporate more public stuffing content into my clips 🔥🥰

Link to review
Vincente

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Early Bird really does get the worm! This is my first purchase from you. I was a little skeptical at first because you’re stuffing in your car. But as the video progressed it got me thinking, that would be hot. To stumble into you out in public stuffing your big glorious gut. I would ask if you needed assistance, or just more food.. I’m sure stuffing all that food needs proper belly rubs. Natural burping come out just from pure belly being sooo fulll. You couldn’t handle that second slice of pizza? You’re still a good piggy though. 50 more pounds?? You teasing about it has me looking forward to your future content. Cum and find out why this video will make you say, ohhh honey 😉

stay blessed and healthy 💐

Response from the author:

wow 🥰 thank you so much.

Link to review