6 Screenshots

About This File

I just found this video I recorded a couple months ago when I was on vacation in Greece, and thought you all might enjoy it! While my friends were on the balcony nearby, I couldn't help but escape for a few minutes for some belly play in the bathroom. My clothes felt so tight all day, and it made me so horny that I wanted to record a little video showing off for you guys. So here it is, a bit late, but this one is so hot that even I can't watch it without getting horny. It's short and sweet, but the sight of my huge round belly dropping on the sink, jiggling and bouncing so seductively will definitely be enough to set you over the edge. Cum enjoy all my soft blubber in this secretly recorded belly play clip 🥵

If you enjoy the video, please make sure to leavea quick review! They help me a ton and I LOVE to read them!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tepid wheels

There’s some truly magnificent muffintop going on in this video your belly is soooo bouncy I love it 

Link to review
harlock54

Just the big load of my life, my god, it's impossible to resist and i think I will never have more pleasure than this time 🥵🍆💦

Response from the author:

Wow, what a huge compliment! 😅 I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for the awesome review 😋🖤🖤

Link to review