Weigh In - No Self Control

$7.99

(30 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Belly Stuffing • Fupa Play • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Bouncing • Chugging • Burping • Tight Clothes • Furniture Creaking • Fat Chat • Multi-Angle ~ 17 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't believe it's already been 6 months since I capped off my "Year of Gluttony" with a weigh in that I genuinely thought would be the fattest I'd get...boy was I wrong!

Right after that weigh in I started making efforts to improve my mobility which was RAPIDLY declining from a year of sitting on my ass and gorging 😅

I thought for sure going on more walks and trying light exercises would make me drop a bit of weight but all it really did was INCREASE my appetite! 

Over the last few months I've noticed that my 4XL clothing was getting tighter and tighter on me but I dismissed it...I couldn't have possibly be packing on the pounds without even trying right...?

Well when I step on the scale in this video for the first time in a LONG time I was in for a BIG SURPRISE!

Of course I made sure to measure every inch of my fat as well and let's just say one part of my body has now MAXED OUT my tape measure!

It's only fitting that throughout the video I'm snacking on fries drenched with cheese, hot dogs and after my weigh in I celebrate with a big GREASY burger 🤤

Clearly it's gonna more difficult than I thought to get this appetite under control!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

You could not believe that a year ago mochii was a fit athletic woman. The amount of weight she has gained in less than 2 years is shocking. She has dedicated herself to gluttony and it shows. While I would love to see an immobile 600lb mochii- that may be delegated to the realm of fantasy. But we have to honor the work she has done so far.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

You look amazing 😘 I truly hope you keep on eating an relaxing

Link to review
Bmaximum77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG Mochii! You never fail to shock and impress us, with your growth and gluttony. You look noticeably fatter, rounder and bloated in this video. I almost can't believe how much larger you look than before. Quite literally every part of you from your face, belly or should I say gut, sides and even your hands are looking much more plump!  Nothing was spared with your recent gains. The angles, measurements and way you describe yourself in this clip are a real treat. The absolute highlight is watching you weigh in and your reaction, I was impressed with the weight! I've never seen anyone make getting obese and surrendering to indulgence look as good as you! The constant burps are just another bonus of this video. I could go on. One of my favorite videos yours. Thank you and keep being amazing! 

Link to review
Ramenconsume

Watching you progressively go further beyond the point of no return is so hot. You’ve gotten absolutely massive. This video is another example of why you’re my favorite content creator. 

Link to review
darkwarrior

You might as well buy that bigger tape measure now...

Think about it - only a few more inches and you'll be bigger around than you are tall!

_Technically_ you have slowed down vs your average last year, so it's win-win.  You're taking it easy AND reaching new milestones in size and weight

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Mochii is so big and so hot in this latest clip! This is shot at so many great angles that show off how big her curvy fat figure has become since she first started. Personally I also love her burping throughout the clip as she snacks on multiple food items while talking about how she can sense that she has gained more without actively trying just from her huge appetite. Every part of she measures has grown bigger and she needs to use her camera to see her weight of her mountain of a belly. Sure enough she has gained more and to celebrate her increase she munches on a burger while reflecting about it with us. If you haven’t watched this yet, do so ASAP! You won’t regret it. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
lyle81992

Excellent video, I love how it showcases all of the progress Mochii has made on her gaining journey.

Link to review
rhythmalism

5 stars does not give this video justice, you’ll have to run the video back to catch different views of how fat she gotten. The face gain alone and the jiggling of the body fat and noticing the wideness of her body is crazy 

Link to review
Bismilla

Mochii's insatiable gluttony has been noticed, her body is very huge now and her increasing weight is very impressive, no doubt she is one of the best bbw models out there.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

13 pounds added and she wasn't trying holy crap imagine if she tried to gain faster it's crazy to imagine old 178 pound Mochii. This one seems like she ate her old self her appetite seems like it can't be controlled and burps were hot can't wait for next video

Link to review
yohanh

Amazing to see that you’ve gotten so round and plump. Another extremely sexy video, keep up the good work piggy!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Mochii looks completely huge in this video. I was really impressed by the number on the scale. Love watching a woman eat burgers and hot dogs. Those burps sounded very nice as well 😊 Keep pigging out please Mochii ❤️

Link to review
Guest jamesturpin28812881

This Video is incredible I can believe you have grown this much  

Link to review
Guest cedy4000

wow this is incredible, your growth is stunning to watch, youre really becoming the best content creator on curvage, keep it up

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All of Mochii's videos are top notch. She deserves a fetish feedee Oscar of some kind. One of the most impressive gains ever.

Link to review
adidasjkl9

Will you ever stop out doing yourself , absolutely stunning! I can’t believe pre Covid mochii is the same girl I’m looking at now ! What a fatty ! Keep up the good work ! 

Link to review