Weigh In - No Self Control

$7.99

(30 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Belly Stuffing • Fupa Play • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Bouncing • Chugging • Burping • Tight Clothes • Furniture Creaking • Fat Chat • Multi-Angle ~ 17 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't believe it's already been 6 months since I capped off my "Year of Gluttony" with a weigh in that I genuinely thought would be the fattest I'd get...boy was I wrong!

Right after that weigh in I started making efforts to improve my mobility which was RAPIDLY declining from a year of sitting on my ass and gorging 😅

I thought for sure going on more walks and trying light exercises would make me drop a bit of weight but all it really did was INCREASE my appetite! 

Over the last few months I've noticed that my 4XL clothing was getting tighter and tighter on me but I dismissed it...I couldn't have possibly be packing on the pounds without even trying right...?

Well when I step on the scale in this video for the first time in a LONG time I was in for a BIG SURPRISE!

Of course I made sure to measure every inch of my fat as well and let's just say one part of my body has now MAXED OUT my tape measure!

It's only fitting that throughout the video I'm snacking on fries drenched with cheese, hot dogs and after my weigh in I celebrate with a big GREASY burger 🤤

Clearly it's gonna more difficult than I thought to get this appetite under control!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

where have you guys been i was missing seeing your vids lol. cant believe how big you are well i guess maybe i can lol. it was good seeing you again hopefully next time it wont be so long before i see that bubbly personality again.

I cannot believe you were thin ever!  You have irreversibly transformed into a babuy 😯 you will really need to make sure you maintain mobility otherwise we will see motor mochii in a couple months 😂 biggest shocker will be people you know in the past as a fit active lady now see you as a massive goddess.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.